May 30, 2012

Download videos Wondershare vDownloader



What is Wondershare vDownloader



Previously, I reviewed Freecorder, its weaknesses and superiority. And now, I'm going to review Wondershare vDownloader. This video download manager supports famous video streaming sites such as Youtube, DailyMotion, Metacafe, Vimeo, Hulu and 100 other sites. So, when you install and download it, you can use this download manager to download videos from various websites.

It also supports Chrome, Firefox and IE (sorry, Opera users). I have tried to download videos both on Chrome and Firefox. What I need to do just hovered my mouse to top right corner of video that I watched. A download button appeared and I chose video quality of the video that I wanted to download and that's it. It was quite comfortable and easy to use.

The download process was handled by Wondershare and it was quite fast. I checked that it has resume, pause and start button like on download manager such as Orbit or Internet Download Manager. But, I haven't checked its ability to download a video with long duration. After the download process has over, I could play the video directly on this software.

So, I recommend this software. It is easy to use, no additional and unnecessary program installed, no changes to our homepage or search engine. Just install it and start to download any video you want.

Screenshot




Software info


License : Free software
Size: 14 MB
OS: Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7

Download


1 komentar:

Anonymous said...

Again, great review, great recorder, far better than realplayer and many others. Good find.

Post a Comment

Hi, friends. Do you have something to say? Please leave your comment. You can be critical about the blog post, but rude comments will be deleted. Also, please don't copy-paste your blog/website URL on the comment section. It will be considered as a spam.

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Web Hosting Deals